This proprietary blend is a great way to start your day. Put two heaping teaspoons (more or less to your flavor liking) into your steeping chamber, add hot or cold water, let stand for a few minutes, then consume. Hot steeping will occur more quickly than cold. Please check the ingredients before consuming to avoid allergic reactions. Much better than a plain bottle of water.
- HOW TO BREW HOT – We recommend top steeping bottles for hot tea. In mugs or cups, remove the tea container after 2-5 minutes, based on your preference.
- HOW TO BREW COLD – We recommend bottom steeping bottles for cold tea, keeping the leaves in the water as you drink.
- LOVE IT OR WE’LL GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK
- Get Back - Ashwagandha Root, Eleuthero Root, Gunpowder Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Rhodiola Root, Yerba Mate Leaf.
- Get Clean - Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Gunpowder Green Tea, Milk Thistle Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Yerba Mate Leaf.
- Get Down - Chamomile Flowers, Lavender Flowers, Milk Thistle, Orange Blossoms, Peppermint Leaf, Valerian Root.
- Get Ready - Dandelion Root, Ginkgo Leaf, Gunpowder Green Tea, Horny Goat Weed, Oolong Tea Leaf, Rhodiola Root.
- Get Up - Ashwagandha Root, Dandelion Root, Eleuthero Root, Holy Basil Leaf, Oolong Tea Leaf, Rhodiola Root.